I work with individuals alone and with their companion animals, and also with houses/buildings.
Here are some ideas of what these different settings of my work might look like.
- Intention settting
- Focused manifesting
- Clearing patterns or perspectives
- Creating new patterns and opening to new perspectives
- Physical, emotional, mental, spiritual issues
- Seeking balance in relationship (to self, another person, your work, etc.)
- Arrival of a new family member (no matter the species)
- Health issues
- Losing a member (no matter the species) see Support in Transition below
- Moving or renovating
- Deepening the relationship you have with your companion animal
- Support in Transition: when your companion animal is dying, I offer a special session for support in this transition. During this time, I tune into your companion animal and if there are any messages, whether in words or beyond words, I assist in their delivery. These sessions are unique experiences. Typically there are transformational aspects which resonate with the people.
- Buying or selling a house
- Renovating a house
- Creating/Maintaining alignment with your home base and other areas of your life
Sessions are by phone and can be 30 or 60 minutes.
Payment in full is expected at the time of the session and is made by check or via credit card.
Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance of scheduled appointment will be charged a fee and forgotten/missed appointments will be charged in full.
30 minutes: $50
60 minutes: $90
Disclaimer: This is in no way a replacement for medical or counseling help should that be what you are looking for. This is not about finding problems and fixing them. My focus is on the whole being, the connections across species between whole beings, and on helping you to rediscover the whole you.
Who does Elizabeth work with?
Elizabeth works with people as well as people with their animal companions who are committed to their search for creating a new balance.
Why not just say people and their animal companions?
Some of Elizabeth’s work is with people and their own inner and outer realms. Some of her work is with people specifically with their animal companions. Many of Elizabeth’s clients end up working with her on both fronts.
Is Elizabeth an animal communicator?
While she can receive clear information from animals, the mainstay or goal of her work is to support the connection between a person and her or his companion animal(s).
How can Elizabeth do this by phone?
Everything is energy. Elizabeth is engaging with or reading the energy at a distance. Distance work comes with some practice, but is not nearly as hard as some people imagine. Elizabeth is spatial which means she reads energy patterns and notices how things relate in space, within 3 or more dimensions. She reads energy with greater clarity from a distance. If she's too close or is visiting someone’s house to work with a whole household of humans, dogs and cats, then she's already in the midst of the energy patterns and cannot read them as clearly.
What do I need to do before an energy session with Elizabeth?
After scheduling a session, the most important thing for you to do is make sure you have somewhere quiet that you can relax (seated or lying down) during that scheduled time. When you are able to relax, you are far more receptive to the new and thus allow shifting to occur.
Does Elizabeth work specifically with lost/missing pets?
Her work with lost/missing pets is only with the people who have the heart to heart connection with the pets.
Does Elizabeth work with deceased animal companions?
Elizabeth works with your animal companions during the transition from life to death, but does not specifically work with them after they have left the physical plane.
Does Elizabeth work with people outside the U.S.?
She works via phone and can work with you wherever you are as long as you’ve got a phone.